Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Girl's Camp 2019 - Garmisch

In our church, every summer the young women in our church ages 11-18 get to go on a big weeklong adventure we call Girl's Camp.  They learn all sorts of things like first aid, fire skills, survival skills, do hikes, swimming, exploring. . . & just have a blast.  I've been a leader of girl's camp so many times I can't even count anymore, but with our move happening the same week, I didn't get a chance to go this time.

This year ALL THREE of my girls got to go.  This was Taya's first time which was SUPER fun.  Our ward (local church congregation) has quite a few girls & they all got to go together to Garmisch, Germany which is on the border of the German/Swiss Alps.  Who can say they went hiking in the Alps?!?  Seriously!!!  Lucky girls!



I don't know all the specifics of their adventures, but I do know they had a blast, made lots of great friends, learned a ton of stuff, & just had fun.  I'm so grateful for friends who took lots of pictures for me so I could see how much fun they were having.






























I'm SO grateful my kids have such wonderful opportunities to explore out here.  It's such a beautiful country.

No comments:

Post a Comment