Friday, March 24, 2023

Disney Paris - Day 3

On Thursday morning, we woke up nice & early again for magic hour.  It was already raining.  We picked the wettest week EVER to go to Disney.  But we were still excited to go & play.

We stopped by Earl of Sandwich again & this time I got a fruit cup instead of a sandwich.  It was easier to eat & walk at the same time.  We lined up & got in right at 8:30am.  This time we went straight to Spiderman.  The line was only 5 minutes long.  It was AMAZING!





Everybody did MUCH better this time.  We all scored really high (I still beat everyone), & as a team we got 3rd place for the day.  That was pretty exciting.  We also got to wave good morning to Spiderman on our way out of Avenger's Campus.




We decided to go ride Ratatouille again because it's such a fun ride.  Afterward, we saw a Ratatouille shop & I found a CHEF COAT with Remy on it.  I HAD to buy it for Lorien.


We kind of did everything we wanted to do in Hollywood Studios already so we made our way back to Disneyland before the crowds starting coming.



We met Jafar on our way to the Indiana Jones ride.




Then of course we HAD to ride Pirates AGAIN.




After riding Pirates, we were ready for our reservation at Jack's Restaurant.  We booked this months in advance & couldn't wait to eat here.





Everything was beautiful & delicious.

My Pina Colada

Jessica's Mojito

Quinoa Salad

Caribbean Chicken & Rice


Shortbread Cookie

Fruit Soup



After lunch, we walked around Fantasyland looking for something to do before the rain started up again.  We ran into Captain Hook along the way, then made our way to Alice's Labyrinth.  It was the perfect time of day to do the labyrinth.  NO RAIN. 













While we were in Fantasyland, we just finished up all our favorite rides there like the Storybook Land & Casey Jr.'s Train.  We also ran into Tigger & Eeyore there.









It's a Small World is still under renovation so we weren't able to ride that one, but I did convince my friends to ride the teacups.  I had to promise I wouldn't make it spin, which made me laugh, but we had a blast.









The weather actually was looking pretty good so we made our way over to Tomorrowland to ride Autopia.  We had been waiting for the rain to stop so we weren't driving around in little cars in the rain, but just our luck, as soon as we got on the ride, it literally DOWNPOURED on us.  We were soaked to the bone.





So we took refuge in my favorite ride: Hyperspace Mountain.  It is 100% still my favorite.  I love it so much.


And while we were there, we just rounded up Tomorrowland by riding Star Tours & Buzz Lightyear again.  I totally killed everyone at Buzz again.  I don't know why I'm so good at those little laser guns.  It cracks me up.  Half the time I'm just shooting at anything, but I must be hitting the targets because I get a ton of points.  It's all luck.



After Buzz, we stopped at The White Rabbit's ice cream shop & got a delicious brownie sundae.  It was SO GOOD.



Then we made our way BACK to Hollywood Studios because we wanted to see the Marvel light show & fireworks, but it was raining so hard it got cancelled.  We did catch a glimpse of Mrs. Incredible on our way out of the park.


We picked up another sandwich from Earl of Sandwich & went back to the hotel.

One thing I forgot to mention during our trip was my collection of big feet stuffed animals.  My last piano recital in Germany is happening in April.  It's a Disney themed recital & all 22 of my students are playing Disney songs they picked.  This is the last thing I'll be doing with my students & as a final "I love you" gift, I wanted to get them something from Disneyland.  I instantly fell in love with these big feet stuffed animals.  And they had SO MANY different ones.  Each day new characters were put out so I'd grab them so I could have multiple characters.  Since we were staying in the Disney hotel, they delivered my purchases to the concierge at our hotel each day & I'd pick them up each night.  The concierge just laughed at me every day. . . "I see you found some new characters today!"  It was SO MUCH FUN.  Each day my collection grew & grew.

I wound up with 21 stuffed animals (only 2 duplicates) & 1 water bottle for my adult student.  I was loving it.  They are SO CUTE.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment