Saturday, March 25, 2023

March Happenings

March kind of flew by with some crazy happenings, but the sunsets & sunrises in Germany never disappoint.  We will miss their beauty.



On March 14th, we celebrated Pi Day with Pizza Pie & Key Lime Pie.  The kids loved that.



We also got an ice cream vending machine installed on our street.  It was put up by the local farm & it has all sorts of flavors of gelato.  It's WONDERFUL & now we can get ice cream just by walking down the street.





I got released as the Primary (children's) singing time music leader this month which was really really hard for me.  I know in our church that we switch up jobs often to give everyone the opportunity to serve in different capacities, but this one was SO special to me.  I've been teaching these kids music for 3 years now & I will miss planning games & activities to learn music with them.  They are wonderful kiddos & I have loved every minute I've had with them over the last 3 years.




Canyon had a HUGE accident this month (it will get it's own blog post).  Now that he is home from the hospital & down for 3-4 weeks, we are trying to find ways to keep him busy without having him move around too much.  He's enjoyed having friends over to watch movies with him.


Lorien continues to cook dinner once a week for me.  She's such a wonderful chef & I can't wait for all the fun things she will learn in culinary school.


And Canyon has been doing really well laying down or sitting up for short bits of time.  He loves dot to dot books, sticker books, & art books that he can do while sitting or lying down.  This injury has been tough on him, but it's good to see him smiling & keeping busy.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment