Saturday, March 25, 2023

Disney Paris - Day 4

Our very last day at Disneyland Paris, we woke up early again & packed up all our things.  It's always sad when you pack up.  We had so much fun & we didn't want it to end.  We took a few trips down to the car to put away our luggage & the pile of stuffed animals I had collected, then made our way back to Hollywood Studios one last time for magic hour.








We waited ready to run straight to Spiderman Web Slingers, but when we arrived there were several cast members standing outside telling everyone that the ride was broken down & that they didn't know when it would be open again.  It was SO sad.  We really wanted to ride that one again.  With Crush's Coaster, Spiderman, Avengers Flight Force, & the parachutes all "down" for the morning, we left Hollywood Studios & went back to Disneyland to ride our favorite rides.

We started with Haunted Mansion again because it was Becky's favorite, then we rounded back to Pirates one last time.  Then we made our way to Buzz Lightyear again which is always fun.


It was still pouring rain, but we caught a glimpse of Snow White on our walk through fantasyland.


We were able to see the castle one last time & watch one more parade before it started pouring on us again.




Then we shopped.  We shopped & shopped & shopped & shopped.  I even found a totally new plush that they had just put out that morning: Doug from Up.  I finally had all my stuffies for my students & my friends had all the souvenirs they wanted, so we said our goodbyes to this beautiful magical place, & headed out.  We waved goodbye to Pooh Bear on our way out the front gates.



We walked back to the New York hotel one last time & made sure to take pictures of our room from the outside, as well as the hotel itself.  It's a cool hotel.  We loved it there.  We also got one last sandwich from Earl of Sandwich on our way out to eat in the car.  Our goal was to get home before the kids got home from school, so we needed to leave by noon.







And then we shoved everything we bought in between luggage, on laps, & more as we got ready to leave.  I bought TONS of stuffed animals & we had them on laps, in between seats, in the trunk, EVERYWHERE!




Once I got home, I put all the stuffed animals in a row on the couch.  They are SO SO SO cute.  There was one in particular I was looking for that I never did find (Wicket from Star Wars).  They had it the last time I was at Disney Paris, but they are gone now, so I ended up ordering that one for one of my students who is obsessed with EWOKS.  It was complete: 21 stuffed animals & one Disney water bottle.  Now I'm SUPER excited for my recital in April.



It was a wonderful trip with wonderful friends.  I will never forget it.  I love Disneyland.


No comments:

Post a Comment