Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Valentine's Day 2023

Happy Valentine's Day from the Potter House!

Trek was gone most of February so he missed out on our Valentine Day Celebrations, but we called him & wished him the happiest of Valentine's Days.

We had some friends over for piano lessons & they helped us decorate some Valentine's Day Cookies.  They were shaped like Mickey Mouse of course.





I also made some yummy pink cupcakes for Valentines because my kids LOVE cake.



I have the sweetest husband & kiddos.  Trek called Lorien & asked her to go buy me some chocolates & flowers for Valentine's Day so she went after school & picked some up for me without knowing.  She set it up after I went to bed that night so I'd wake up to beautiful flowers & yummy chocolates on Valentine's Morning.


For breakfast I made the kiddos heart shaped scrambled eggs, heart muffins, & strawberries.  I also wrote each of them a card & bought them their favorite candy.







For dinner I put together a very pink & red charcuterie board which the kids LOVED.



And we made heart shaped pasta, some salad, garlic bread, & heart shaped jello.


3 of Lorien's sweet friends stopped by with flowers & chocolates for her.  My kids truly have the best friends here.  They are the best of the best.




It was a very busy Valentine's Day, but we still managed to have a lot of fun together.  I love holidays!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment