Friday, May 26, 2023

Lorien & Taya's Spring Orchestra Concert

This week was Lorien & Taya's last orchestra concert of the year.  This marks Lorien's last concert in high school.  I hope she continues to play cello in college.  She is SO good.  And it's always so fun to see Taya improving her viola skills.  Both girls make me so proud.

I almost cried when I walked into the school & saw the senior banner for Lorien.  This is her last week of high school.  I wish I could hold onto them forever, but I'm so proud of her & know it's time for her to move away & do amazing things on her own.  I'm glad we'll still be living close enough for her to come home anytime she wants or needs to.


This was the orchestra's best concert this year.  I was impressed with the difficulty level of each song, as well as how well they played.  It was beautiful.















Thank you Dr. B for a memorable 4 years for Lorien & 1 year for Taya.  We will miss being in orchestra here in Germany & we will 100% miss these orchestra friends.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment