Friday, January 1, 2016

Christmas From Utah

And after the excitement of the Nancy Christmas, we got to open our presents from my side of the family.

It was SO fun surprising the kids with a special gift from my brother & his family.  They bought us all tickets to a San Francisco Giants game this summer (I love the idea of gifting a "family experience" rather than toys), but the best part of the gift is that 
THEY ARE COMING WITH US!!!!
This summer they're going to come out here & stay with us & we're all going to go to the Giants game together.  Yay for more family time & some cousin time for my kids.  I don't get to spend nearly enough time with my brother!!!!  It's going to be a blast.

Next we opened gifts from Mimi, Baba, & Mamoo.























We opened up our "Daddy Gifts" last.  Daddy gifts are special gifts my dad picks out just for us each year.  They're always really special & they usually make me cry.  This year was no exception.  I didn't get any pictures because we were FaceTime calling them as we opened them, but they were wonderful.

Dad got me a Silhouette Portrait machine (for cutting fabric, vinyl, stickers, & paper).  It's perfect for all my many crafting projects.  I'm SO excited to play with it.

And Trek got a robotic BB8 toy (yes I said TOY).  It's a mini robot that you control with your iPhone & let me tell you, I've never seen Trek so excited about something in my life.  He is in heaven with this thing.  The kids think it's pretty awesome too.

My dad always picks out the best gifts.

It was the perfect ending to a perfect Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment