Friday, January 1, 2016

Present Time

The whole family woke up & arrived around 11 am.  It was officially time to open gifts.  My kids were having so much fun with the Wii that they didn't even notice we had waited several hours to open presents.  It was great.

Having the whole family together was WONDERFUL.


This year was the first year that Canyon figured out how to actually open a present.  He was having SO MUCH FUN.



Trek bought Bladen a mini drone for Christmas.  I think Trek had more fun with it than Bladen did.  ha ha ha.  I swear men are just kids at heart.





My favorite gift to "give" this season was for Cadence & Lorien.  For their "need" gifts I made them homemade cookbooks filled with all my favorite recipes.  They like to cook/bake with me so it was a really special present.  They loved them.



I also surprised Trek with a drone of his own & with a new Apple TV.  It's fun to spoil the one you love.





And Trek spoiled me.  The stinker bought me a Vitamix Blender.  I was SO surprised.  I can't wait to make smoothies every day.



It was fun to have Grandma Kinsfather there with the kids too.  My kids love her so much.  She's such a sweet lady.


Merry Christmas from the Potters!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dani, I came across your blog when searching for recipes under the Kinsfather name and seen your pics & posts. When I seen you had noted "Grandma Kinsfather" I looked at the photo and low & behold, it shocked me. Is your Grandma's name Rosemary. My name is Teresa & my maiden name is Kinsfather & I live in Walla Walla Wa and your Grandmother looks like my Aunt Rosemary. We haven't seen or heard from her in years so we were not sure if she was still with us or not. If she is, could you let her know that we still think of her & Uncle Howard quite fondly & hope she is doing well. Is your Mom Janine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness YES! I married Jeanine's son Trek. Grandma is still around & is living with Marcene right now in Santa Cruz. rosemarykins@yahoo.com is her email address. She is VERY good at emailing so send her an email & say hello. It would mean the world to her.

      Delete