Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Treasure Hunters


These people drive me nuts & make me laugh all at the same time. From the time we moved into this neighborhood 3 years ago, every single night there are about 4 or 5 Germans that go around the American neighborhood trash cans & go dumpster diving. I've learned not to throw away anything of importance (without shredding it first) for this reason. They just go to the dumpster, hop inside, & sort through everyone's trash to find . . . who knows what? But they always leave with bags full of garbage (?)! I've watched them almost every day forever, but I've never actually dared to get out my camera to take a picture. Well, I leave in a few weeks so it was time to break out the camera.

1 comment:

  1. these guys would fit right in with some of the people around Tylee's place.
    Opa

    ReplyDelete