Monday, June 1, 2015

Canyon's Birthday Breakfast

It's hard to believe that my baby is now 2 years old.  I never thought I'd ever see the day when I had a 2 year old & not another newborn at the same time.  It's crazy.

But I'm so happy we have our little Canyon!  He's getting so big so fast.  Out of all 6 of my kids, he's the only one that could name every uppercase & lowercase letter of the alphabet before he was 2 - thanks to his big brother Bladen.  He's smart as a whip, curious as a monkey, & devilish as Godzilla.  We love him so much.

For his birthday breakfast I made Canyon his favorites:

Scrambled Eggs, grapes, & the birthday ding dong of course.


When we woke him up, I knew instantly that he wasn't feeling well.  This poor kid has been sick for every birthday.  I felt so bad for him.  But he still did his best to smile & have fun with his family for his special day.



He loves his brothers & sisters so much.



After such a sad morning of obvious sickness, we decided to postpone the rest of his birthday for the weekend in hopes that he'd feel better by then & truly be able to enjoy his birthday.  Luckily, he threw up a few times on his birthday & then the sickness was gone.  Of course the 24 hour flu would hit ON his birthday.  ha ha ha.

The rest of his celebrations were WONDERFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment