Thursday, July 25, 2024

Mother's Day 2024

I got a super special visitor for Mother's Day this year.  My dear friend Luti happened to be in Utah & visited me at my house & brought me a beautiful handmade lei for mother's day.  I miss her so much.  I haven't seen her since we lived in San Jose, CA.  We were neighbors there for 4 years & I miss her terribly.



It was beautiful.



My kids made me chocolate dipped Strawberries & caprese for lunch.  Lorien & Cadence are super cute.  Church was great!  The men of the ward took over all of our callings & we got to have a brunch in the gym with all the other ladies.  We had so much fun.  It was a nice break from the normal hustle & bustle on Sundays.



The kids also bought me a game called Dorf Romantik.  It's a fun one.

It was a great day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment