Friday, June 7, 2019

Canyon's Kindergarten Music Concert

Canyon's Kindergarten School has been the best thing about Prattville.  He goes to PKS which is the ONLY school in town for Kindergarten.  There are 24 kindergarten classes at PKS & they have the most amazing teachers ever.  

I've loved that he has a weekly music class that teaches these young kids to love music at a young age.  I love that teacher!

For the end of the school year, his class had an adorable music concert to show some of the things they had learned.  The concert had rhythms, drums, instruments, singing, & dancing.  It was a hoot.  I loved it.  And Canyon was SO adorable.  He's such a happy kid & when you mix his cuteness with music, it's even cuter.











What a cute kid.  I love this kid.  Great job Canyon.  I'm SO proud of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment