Sunday, June 9, 2019

Zumba Love

The one thing I will miss more than anything else when we leave Alabama is Zumba.  I've always loved Zumba, but here in Prattville, Zumba was taken to a whole new level.  Every Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday (& sometimes Saturday) we'd meet together as friends & dance our hearts out for an hour.  There is no workout on earth like Zumba.  Who can say they dance for an hour having the time of their life & still burn almost 600 calories every time?  SO MUCH FUN.

I've made a group of friends here unlike any other.  We all come from different backgrounds & different lives, but Zumba brought us together & I will never forget them.

There are 7 of us moving this summer.  Our amazing Zumba instructor Roxanna (the best of the best) put together the best going away party ever.  We had Mexican food, a huge Zumba neon colored cake, fun, & great friends.






It really was a great group of gals.  I'm going to miss all of them.





Zumba love everyone.  Fingers crossed I can find a fabulous Zumba group in Germany too.

I will truly miss you ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment