Monday, June 10, 2019

Father's Day

I know Father's Day isn't until this weekend, but with this crazy move & Trek leaving for CO for 2 weeks, we decided to have Father's Day 2 weeks early.  I felt bad because we hardly have any food left in our pantry (since we're trying to eat everything before we move so nothing is wasted), but I managed to make some chicken noodle soup for him with what we had.

He opened presents from my sweet friend, Nancy who sent him some cute socks, a Star Wars tie, & some candy.


We got him a new set of hair clippers, something he's desperately needed for a while now.  He was very excited.


I know it was early & kind of a drag compared to most Father's Days, but Trek enjoyed it & was happy we did something.  Happy Father's Day to the very best dad in the entire world.  Trek is my everything!  And he really is the best father in the world to our 6 kids.  We love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment