Friday, June 7, 2019

Easter 2019

Happy Easter from the Potter house.

Every year for Easter, we love decorating eggs.  My parents sent my kids the coolest egg decorating machine I've ever seen.  You put the egg in the hole & it spins the egg for you while you use a permanent marker to draw stripes on your eggs.  The kids loved it.  They were decorating for HOURS.












After decorating eggs, we went to the church to have an easter egg hunt with all of our church friends.  It's so much fun running around chasing after eggs with the people we love most.






Canyon was excited to look for eggs with his very best friend Lilliana.  I had to laugh though. . . my kid was the only one wearing a coat.  My kids are going to FREEZE in Germany.





All 3 boys got a lot of loot from their eggs.  They had so much fun.




Easter morning is always fun at our house too.  The Easter Bunny came & left real eggs, chocolate eggs, baskets for each of the kids, & even Trek & I got some fun treats this year.  








The kids were SUPER excited when they woke up Easter morning.










I think they were most excited about their chocolate Harry Potter wands.  SO COOL.



The Easter Bunny hid the eggs really well this year.  They were HARD to find.



I know it's easy to get caught up in the fun of eggs, candy, Easter Bunny, & excitement, but never forget the real reason we celebrate Easter.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."  John 3:16

I'm SO grateful for my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ & for his atoning sacrifice for me so that I can one day return to live with my father in heaven.

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment