Thursday, June 6, 2019

Mickey Mouse Bed

We moved on my birthday last year so I spent my birthday driving 13 hours in a car with all 6 of my kids through New Mexico & Texas.  That was a crazy 4 day road trip from CA to AL.  But for my birthday my husband promised me a bed.  We've been sleeping on the same mattress since we got married 18 years ago, but we've never had an actual bed with a headboard or a footboard.  Trek loves woodworking when he has time to do it, so he promised that in AL he would make time to make me a headboard & footboard for my bed.

In April he finally found some time to make it.  And much to my surprise, he made me the bed of my dreams.  Guys!!!!  It's Mickey Mouse!!!!  He carved 7 Mickey Mouse heads into the headboard & it's  positively perfect in every way.  



It looks amazing with my red comforter & my Mickey pillows.  I FINALLY have the Mickey bed of my dreams.  Thank you Trek for making another one of my dreams come true.


No comments:

Post a Comment