Friday, June 28, 2019

June Fun

June was a crazy month for sure.  It was so crazy that I'm almost happy that July is just around the corner, but we did do some really silly & fun things in June.

Trek had a 2 week TDY in CO in June so it was just me & the kiddos for most of the month as we packed up the house, cleaned, & moved into hotels without him there.


As we finished up our time in Prattville, Alabama, we had to say goodbye to some amazing people.  My girls are going to miss their church youth group there.  They've been amazing.  They have had the funnest Wednesday night activities (like toilet paper dress making) that the girls will never forget.



In preparation for our move, Trek gave all the boys haircuts.  But of course he has to have FUN with it.  Thank heavens he did NOT keep Bladen's hair this way.




And of course in the boredom of camping out in the house with no TV, beds, furniture, toys, or food, the kids find time to take silly pictures of themselves on my phone while I'm weeding the flowerbed so we can move.



Trek & I managed to go to the Birmingham, AL temple one more time.  I'm going to miss that cute little temple.


And I managed to get my hair cut & colored (something I haven't done in almost a year!!!)


We spent our lazy days putting tougher puzzles, cross stitching, & playing card games.



and again, making faces on mom's phone,




and we spent most days at the pool.  Taya's hair has natural highlights from all the time we've spent at the pool.  I wish I had natural highlights like her.


For not having much & living like an episode of "Survivor" we enjoyed the month & made fun out of whatever we could find.

No comments:

Post a Comment