Thursday, February 7, 2013

School Birthday Celebration

At what point to kids stop wanting mommy to come into their classrooms to bring cupcakes for their birthdays?  I was SO SCARED this would be the year that she would be old enough to say,
"Sorry mom, I'm too OLD for THAT."
But, my little girl cares too much about me I guess.  The minute I mentioned maybe bringing a treat to school & she smiled & told me
"I'd love for you to come to my class & meet my friends.  Plus we always love goodies!"
She knows it makes me happy to do stuff like that & I love that she's not embarrassed by me yet.

At her school, homemade treats are not allowed for "safety reasons."  Seriously?  Do parents POISON cupcakes these days?  Oh brother!
But I guess it IS kind of easier to just buy cupcakes from the grocery store, but it costs 4 times as much. I was sad not to be able to make cake pops or cupcakes, but I was SO HAPPY I still got to deliver something to make my little girl's day extra special.


Isn't she beautiful?


Thank you Cadence for letting me share in your special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment