Thursday, February 7, 2013

Cadence's Birthday Breakfast

Happy Birthday to my sweet little Cadence.  I can't believe she's already 
10 years old.  
Where has the time gone?  

She's been looking forward to her birthday for weeks now.  It's SO bizarre to me because she's NOT a little girl anymore. . . she is into older girl things, doesn't play with toys anymore, & is more like a little friend rather than a baby girl.  It's crazy.

But no matter how old she gets, one thing will always remain the same.
BIRTHDAY BREAKFAST ROCKS.


For her 10th birthday breakfast she wanted heart shaped pancakes, scrambled eggs with bacon & cheese, & bacon. . . oh & a ding dong of course.
(fake ding dong that is. . . I can't believe Hostess went out of business. . . don't they know we rely on ding dongs for Potter birthday breakfasts?  The Little Debbie substitute looks like a ding dong, but is nasty compared to the real deal.)


Cadence was SO happy.


What a cutie pie 10 year old right?
(I didn't see Taya in the back holding up 5 more fingers!  What a stinker.  Cadence is NOT 15,  just 10. Remind me to thank Taya later today.)


No comments:

Post a Comment