Monday, June 4, 2018

Canyon's 5th Birthday

Canyon's actual birthday fell on Mother's Day this year which was fun.  I loved sharing special days with my little guy.

Canyon was SO excited to turn 5.  He knows he gets to go to school when he turns 5 so he's been waiting for it.

For his birthday breakfast he wanted Lucky Charms, applesauce, bacon, & a birthday breakfast ding dong.





I can't believe my baby is 5 years old.



Canyon got all sorts of fun things for his birthday.  And for some weird reason I took NO pictures.  I think he was so excited about it all that we forgot to pull out the camera for it.  He got a lot of clothes from my friend Nancy, a hydroflask water bottle from mom & dad, TONS of Funko pop characters & action figures from Mimi, Baba, Opa, & Oma, some money from Grandma K, & a new Mario backpack from Auntie Cari & Uncle Justin.


For his birthday dinner, Canyon wanted his 3 favorite things:
homemade mac n cheese,
carrots,
& spiraled apples.


He was SO happy.  Happy birthday Canyon!!!  We love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment