Tuesday, June 5, 2018

May Fun & Talent Shows

We had a lot of fun in May.  It was super crazy busy.  Here is a quick version of just SOME of the things we accomplished in May:

5 cello, oboe, & drum lessons, 2 field trips, 3 girls camp meetings & a girls camp fundraiser, 1 school fundraiser for 3 of my kids, Canyon's birthday, 3 kids in 3 plays (2 of which are the exact same night at the exact same time), 6 kids' dentist appointments, 2 orthodontist appointments (Cadence is FINALLY getting her braces off!), 2 awards banquets, 3 music concerts, 2 kids' physicals, 2 talent shows (1 involving 1 kid the other involving 3), just to name a few. Oh & we're moving across the country in less than 2 months so I've got to clean/pack/organize & get stuff ready to register 6 kids for school next year.


It's been super nuts really.  But we made it through with smiles, laughter, & happiness.  I love my family & how we just keep swimming when things get nuts.  Always an adventure right?

I love finding photos like this on my phone.
My kids love to photo bomb me.

We only had one sick kiddo this month & it
only lasted 24 hours.

Canyon & I had our last IKEA run before we move
away from IKEA.  IKEA trips always involve
meatballs & kids meals.

This kiddo snuggled me whenever I wanted it.

My girls created Sauron in their room to make
me laugh.

Canyon wanted to be just like dad.

Canyon can't wait to be in school like his brothers
& sisters.

He even put his backpack in line at the bus stop.



The 2nd to the last day of school there was a school talent show & of course all 3 of my kids at the elementary school wanted to try out for it.  All 3 were in it & they all did a great job.  Performing for people is SO scary so I'm very proud of them for getting up there in front of all their peers & playing their hearts out.

We had to take Bladen's entire drumset in the back of my van for the talent show & I thought to myself as I was stuffing it all in, "I don't think this is the last time I'll be figuring out how to fit this all in here!"  Oh boy.  My little drummer boy.


Here are links to the videos of each of the kids performing in the talent show.


No comments:

Post a Comment