Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Black & Blue

Oh my goodness!  She's alive!  

I'm SO sorry it's taken me SO long to update my blog guys.  This play I'm working on has literally sucked every last second of spare time I've had over the last few months.  I'm having a blast, but it's been very busy.  BUT.  The play opens next week, & I only have a few more costumes to finish small things on (hems, buttons, etc.) so here I am again.  I'll do my best over the next few days to fully update you on everything that happened in February & March including our FABULOUS vacation over Spring Break to Disney World!!!

So here we go. . . 


It never ceases to amaze me how my boys wind up in the funniest predicaments.  Canyon & his best friend somehow wound up running straight into each other during PE during free time & boy did it hurt.

That kid has the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen.  It made me sad to see him with a swollen black eye from his encounter.  Poor baby.  But his eyes are still blue & beautiful.  Luckily it was only swollen & black for about a week.








No comments:

Post a Comment