Friday, April 5, 2019

Date Night with Bladen

I sure do love this kid.  Bladen is such a sweet kid.  He's the quietest of all my children, but also the sweetest & most compassionate.  It was time for our one on one date night together in March, so we went out for the evening.  

Usually when we do parent/child date nights, we let the kids pick their favorite places to eat (aka Chic-Fil-A, Taco Bell, & Subway), but every single time without fail, Bladen asks me what I would love.  Every time.  He is SO selfless & SO sweet.  (Ladies, this kid is going to be a great husband & father someday.)  I told him my favorite food was Mexican so he picked out a Mexican place by the church we go to.  It was FANTASTIC.

Bladen loves chips, salsa, & queso dip.  They had ALL 3.  He also got a quesidilla, burrito, beans, & rice & ate ever last drop of them.  He's a growing boy.  It was great to talk to him one on one about school, friends, life . . . I just love him so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment