Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Happy 14th Birthday Lorien

February is birthday season at the Potter house.

Lorien's birthday is just 2 weeks after Cadence's.  Lorien is 14 years old now.  How are my kids growing up SO fast?

For Lo's birthday breakfast, she chose toaster strudels, fresh blueberries, & the Potter Family ding dong.



Every time I look at Lorien & see myself.  Out of all my kids, she is the most like me.  It makes me smile.  I love her so much.



14 years old.


For her birthday dinner, Lorien chose Subway Sandwiches, her favorite.



Even though we aren't doing parties this year,  Lo got presents from her grandparents that she loved.

Mimi & Baba got her some Thor Ragnorak earrings & a TARDIS phone case.


Auntie Char got her a bike helmet.


Opa & Oma got her a Dobby, some cupcake decorators, & a Cello stand.


And Justin & Cari got her a new blow dryer.


Nancy gave her a variety of shoes, clothes, & other fun things.


She had a wonderful day.

Happy 14th Lorien.  We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment