Friday, April 5, 2019

Craiger's Baptism

The day finally arrived.  It was tiem for Craiger to be baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  Opa & Oma flew in for the special occasion & we had several friends from church & school come to celebrate with him as well.




He was very excited about his "autograph" book.  He wants to remember everyone who came on his special day.







I sure do love this kid.


It was great having Opa & Oma in town with us.  They made his special day even more memorable.  Opa & Oma both spoke at his baptism.  Oma spoke on Baptism & Opa on the Holy Ghost.




Cragier was baptized & Confirmed by his dad.  Trek was very excited to be a part of his special day.





And I was there for all the hugs.


All of Craiger's siblings sang 
"I'll Be What I Believe" as a musical number for the program.






Cadence played prelude music & I played piano for the program.  Lorien lead the music.  I love that all my kids can contribute to things like this.  It makes me SO proud.





After the baptism, we had refreshments & talked with friends who came to support Craiger.




It was a beautiful day.  I'm SO very proud of my little man.

Congratulations, Craiger.  We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment