Monday, March 7, 2011

Auntie Tylee & Auntie Marc Meet Craiger


So for Craiger's first weekend home, Auntie Tylee drove down from San Francisco to meet her new little nephew! She was SO excited to hold him for the first time. She feels like there is a "special bond" between the 2 of them since they are both 5th children. ha ha ha. Tylee cracks me up. I'm just glad she loves her nieces & nephews.




On Saturday Auntie Marc drove down from Santa Cruz to come meet the little guy too. Auntie's birthday is this week, so Tylee & the girls baked her a chocolate cake & we surprised her by singing Happy Birthday. She loved it of course.

The Auntie's took the kids to McDonalds for lunch while Trek & I stayed home & got stuff done with the kiddos. Poor Trek has Bronchitis so I felt bad for him. He has to wear a mask to hold Craiger. It's so sad. They all came home soon because Lorien had a high fever & wasn't feeling well. (Figures right? I finally have the baby & when it's time for my recovery my hubby is sick, and then 3 of my 5 kids are sick & on antibiotics. A mother's work is never done I guess. ha ha ha. So much for "recovery time." But I wouldn't have it any other way!)







Tylee just adores her new nephew. She was SO sweet with him. (I think Bladen was a little jealous. I've never seen Bladen so lovey dovey with Tylee. . . he usually avoids her like the plague. She was loving his love too.)





So we had a WONDERFUL 1st weekend with Craiger home. It's so nice to be a nice big happy family. I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment