Monday, August 26, 2013

Birchbox Ann Taylor Event

So I have a subscription to the company Birchbox.  Every month for $10, I get a box of beauty samples in my mailbox & it makes me giddy.  Sometimes I get make-up, sometimes hair products, sometimes skin care.  It's just fun.  Birchbox allows you to sample the products & then write reviews once you've tried them.  By doing reviews you accumulate points that you get to use to buy full size products from the Birchbox store.  I've been getting Birchbox for a year & a half now & I love it.

Anyway, occasionally Birchbox has special events around the country where a certain number of their subscribers are invited.  This month they had an event in Washington DC that just so happened to be on a night that we were vacationing there.  I was SO excited to get tickets!!!!

My mom & I went to the Ann Taylor store there & we got the chance to shop with a 25% discount, free scarf as a gift with purchase, champagne (I don't drink, but I thought it was nice for those that do), & free Birchboxes filled with HUGE samples of Juice Beauty skin products.  It was GREAT.  

Mom & I enjoyed our little ladies night out away from the kids enjoying good food, shopping, & make-up.  What's not to love?





No comments:

Post a Comment