Saturday, August 14, 2010

Daddy Daughter Day


So while I was in UT with my family, I asked my dad if he would be willing to take a day off work to spend with me for a daddy daughter day. I absolutely love being outside & playing in the dirt. And mom & dad have been meaning to landscape their yard since they moved in almost 3 years ago. So I thought we could kill 2 birds with one stone & I could help landscape the front yard with my dad for our special day. We had SO MUCH FUN!

We bought all sorts of beautiful flowers & shrubs, some rock for a wall, & even some planters to hang in the garden. We went all over the place to different nurseries, Home Depot, Walmart, & out to lunch at dad's favorite place: Magalbys. It was such a fun day. Thanks dad for letting me help out. I love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment