Monday, August 23, 2010

Fountain Fun


After our McDonald's Breakfast, Auntie Marc decided to come & join in on the fun from Santa Cruz. I didn't realize how close we live to her. It's SO exciting being this close to family again. So, once we were all together, we decided to take the kiddos to see a movie. The only movie theater that we knew about was at the Del Monte Shopping Center just about 15 minutes from our house. It was PERFECT. It's just like an outdoor mall (but kind of fancy). Trek & I had several things we needed to look at & buy for the house (like air mattresses), so we let them all take the kids to the movie while we went shopping. They all went to see Despicable Me. The kids loved it! We all met up again after the movie & decided to find some lunch. Along the way we found a fun little fountain. We hung out there for a while & had a blast while the kids threw coins in & made wishes. I love places like this! I'm so happy we're so close to fun things.

Oma was being a pickle & wouldn't let me take her picture. This was the best one I could get. Silly OMA!


I love my sweetheart!


Cadence just adores Pierre.



No comments:

Post a Comment