Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Getting Settled

When our stuff finally did arrive, my piano didn't make it in one piece.  I'm devastated.  I need to find a craftsman to come & fix it for me.  I love this piano.  I've had it since we got married.  I hope the leg is fixable because I don't think I ever want a new piano.  I love this one.


Cadence got settled right away in Marching Band.  For 3 weeks she's been at the high school practicing for 8 hours a day 5 days a week.  She is playing in the Pit (playing piano) & is loving every minute of it.  I can't wait to see her field shows.


Lorien made some new friends at church & attended girls camp here in Alabama.  It was definitely different than camping in California.  They had cabins & bathrooms & A/C & BEDS!  She enjoyed it & met lots of new girls in our church.  It was a great experience for her to have as a newbie here.


It took us exactly one week to unpack all our boxes & get everything put together the way we wanted it.  We were SO happy to sleep in our own beds & have our own things again.



And the boys got a new bunk bed here.  It's a triple-decker like the girls' & they love it.  It's perfect.


So everyone is happy now.  We have our toys, our beds, our pots & pans, & all our stuff.  We are HOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment