Thursday, August 2, 2018

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the best dad I know.  I love this guy & all the wonderful daddy skills he has for our kids.  He really is the best dad in the world.

Since the movers were coming the day after Father's Day, we had a very low-key fathers day.  I made his favorite breakfast & dinner & we opened some presents, then finished up the house so it would be ready to pack up & move the next day.

For Father's Day, Trek really needed some new t-shirts, so the kids each picked one out for him.  I love how they picked their "favorite things" for him.

Canyon picked out a Mario shirt

Craiger always says his dad is Captain America
so a Cap shirt is what he got.

Bladen is my Star Wars kid, so Darth Vader was
his choice.

Taya loves everything Harry Potter, so she
picked out a Gryffindor Quidditch shirt for him.

Lo & Trek love watching Jurassic Park together.
She knew he'd been wanting an OLD original
Jurassic Park t-shirt & she found one for him.

Cadence & Trek love the show "Stranger Things."
I hate it.  It scared me so I stopped watching
after 4 episodes.  But they love watching it
together.  She found a weird Stranger Things
shirt for him.

Nancy, of course, sent him a bunch of new snacks & shirts.
They are beautiful spring colors.

And I ended up buying Trek 2 new hammocks for camping.  We are hoping we can hang them in the trees behind our house in Alabama!

Happy Father's Day Trek.  You really truly are the best father I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment