Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Happy 45th Birthday Trek

Happy 45th Birthday to my best friend & forever sweetheart!

Trek spent the majority of his day at work, but his co-workers made him this hilarious birthday party hat out of things found around their office.


For birthday breakfast, Trek just wanted a GERMAN breakfast, so I made a trip to Pirate O's (a fantastic international food store here in Draper) & picked up some German style bread (not exactly like German bread, but the best we could find), some authentic butterkase, Freddy Ferkel candies, & a Milka bar.  I picked up some hard rolls at Walmart along with some ham & cucumbers & made a German breakfast out of it all.





Nancy sent Trek all sorts of fun things for his birthday.



I got him a gift card to Deseret Book to buy a picture of Christ for his office as bishop.  The kids got him some handlebars for his bike.  Justin & Cari got him a swig gift card & a cafe rio gift card, & my parents got him things he needed for his bike.

For his birthday dinner I made him Teriyaki Chicken Salad, bread & butter, & some fruit.  He was SO happy.


I also made him his favorite peanut butter triple chocolate fudge cake.  We ALL enjoyed that.








Happy Birthday Trekkie.  You are loved by all, but especially by me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment