Monday, April 15, 2024

Holiday Celebrations

I will admit, I was TERRIBLE at taking pictures of things in February.  Now I look back & think, "What in the world?  Why didn't I get a picture of that?"  But it is what it is.  Here's the pictures I did get.

For Mardi Gras this year, I made my annual King Cake which takes all day long.  The weather here in Utah is cold so getting dough to rise is such a nightmare, but we made it work.



Bladen found the baby in the King Cake & will get to help me make the cake next year.


For dinner I made creole green beans, red beans & rice, & bread.  It was DELICIOUS.



The day after Mardi Gras was Valentine's Day.  I set up the house really cute with red & pink decorations, made purple pancakes for breakfast, & gave each kiddo a personal valentine & a small box of candy/chocolate.  I got Trek some chocolate & the game "Space Base" (a game we learned with our friends & we LOVE & just HAD to have.)


For dinner I made heart shaped pasta, a huge pink & red charcuterie board, & some pink Italian sodas.  The kids loved it all so much which made me happy.



We love celebrating holidays at the Potter house.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment