Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

So we were lazy for Thanksgiving this year.  I made a turkey for Trek's squadron Thanksgiving on Monday, so I decided that was enough turkey making for me this year.  So, we took the kids out to see the new movie "Frozen" followed by Thanksgiving Dinner at Shoneys.

"Frozen" was fabulous!  Shoneys. . . not so much.  ha ha ha.  I learned my lesson & will be making Thanksgiving dinner for my family next year.  Still, I was VERY thankful to not have to cook or clean up a huge meal this Thanksgiving.  Everybody deserves break every now & again so I really appreciated this one.


After dinner & a movie, we went home & put up our Christmas tree.  That's always my favorite part of Thanksgiving.  The kids love helping put the tree together.  They are such good helpers the older they get.  Trek & I are loving being able to do projects like this with them.





This year was Craiger's year to put the angel on the top of the tree.  He was very excited about it.



Trek was happy to get his nutcracker collection out as well.


Now that all the other Christmas decor is out. . . it's time to break out MY Christmas village.
SO EXCITING.


No comments:

Post a Comment