Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Tomorrowland

One thing we're really loving about Trek's new job & this area is the technology here.  Trek sees SO MANY COOL things every day at his work.  He's always bringing home new "TOYS" to have us try out here at home.  I think my kids are having more fun than Trek is.

He's brought home a hover board a few times already & it's by far the funnest of all the toys.


Trek got a BB8 robot for Christmas & all the kids enjoy programming him to move, dance, sleep, & do exactly what they want him to do.


We have drones everywhere.  Big drones, microscopic drones, I swear I'm going to have to get helicopter blades out of my girls' hair one of these days.


Google Cardboard virtual reality technology is pretty cool too.  We like "traveling" all over the world virtually & seeing the sights.


I have to laugh.  We live in a real life TOMORROWLAND right now.  And we wouldn't change that for anything in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment