Sunday, July 12, 2020

Happy Father's Day Trek


Happy Father's Day to the best dad I know.  I love this man so much.  He's such an incredible husband & father.  

For Father's Day I made him his favorite breakfast, breakfast burritos with what I call "Train Wreck!" which is eggs, hashbrowns, veggies, cheese, bacon, & sausage all mixed together.  He loved it.



For Father's Day my friend Nancy sent Trek a Star Trek lunch box, a coloring book, & several pacakges of beef jerky.


Then each of the kids presented him with a gift they picked out themselves that they thought he would like.  Canyon picked out a Nintendo T Shirt.


Craiger gave him an "Incredible Dad" T shirt.


Bladen knew he needed a new bike helmet (his was 22 years old) so he got him a really nice one with a light for night biking.


Taya found this shirt & thought it was funny for Trek.  Everyone in the family calls Trek
"Trek Support"
because he's practically the only one in the family that can fix their computer & electronic problems.


Lorien gave him a cool little computer gadget that allows his laptop to fit more USB & other ports that it doesn't have on it's own.


And Cadence got him the funniest shirt ever!
"I don't need google, my daughter knows everything!"
If you lived in this house, you'd totally laugh at that.  It was a perfect gift from Cadence to her dad.


For dinner we made Mock Chicken, funeral potatoes, & apple slices.  Trek's FAVORITE.



Happy Father's Day to my Prince Charming.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment