Thursday, January 5, 2023

Bladen's German Christmas Baking

Bladen had a big Christmas Dessert project for his German 2 class that he had to get done before we left for Israel.  He was very excited to make something all buy himself.  He made a cornflake chocolate treat.




My goodness.  We could not find Kokosfett for the life of us. . . (coconut oil).  It was in the refrigerated section by the butter.  I don't know why I didn't think to look there, but there it was.



First he chopped up all the milk & dark chocolate.


Then he added the vanilla sugar & a few more ingredients.



Once he started melting the chocolate. . . he got his cornflakes ready in the bowl.


Mix, mix, mix.



Scoop it into chocolate clusters & let cool.



And now it's ready to eat.




They were delicious.  I was very proud of him for not only making the recipe all by himself, but also doing it all in German.  This growing boy makes me so proud.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment