Thursday, July 19, 2012

Midnight Sonic Run

Okay, so I'll admit it.  I got totally addicted to Sonic while I was in Utah.  Who can beat the Happy Hour prices though?  I can get slushies for me & ALL my kids for $3.00.  What's NOT to love?


The entire 6 weeks I was in Utah I was at my parents house, but Mom was in the hospital (which is why I came in the first place), & my dad & my grandma stayed in a hotel next to the hospital.  I only saw them when I went to visit my mom at the hospital.  The last day I was there they moved my mom back to Payson Hospital (which was FABULOUS) so Dad & Grandma got to FINALLY move home again after living in a hotel for 2 months.  I didn't get to spend much time with my dad so that last night I was there was PRICELESS to me.  Justin & Cari came over & Trek had flown in from Washington DC to help us drive home to CA.  It was almost midnight.  We were talking, laughing, crying, hugging, & out of nowhere we shouted

 "SONIC RUN."  

So yes, we got in the van & headed out to Sonic for milkshakes & hot dogs.  It was my absolutely favorite moment of my entire trip.  I just LOVED being with my daddy & sharing that with him.  I already miss him terribly again.


I love you Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment