Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lorien's Kindergarten Graduation


My little LORIEN isn't a baby anymore. She's a
1st Grader.
This school year just flew by TOO quickly.


On the last day of school, Lorien's class had a small Kindergarten graduation ceremony. The kids were absolutely adorable. They each gave their mom's a flower for helping them succeed in Kindergarten this year.


Then they were called up one by one to get their graduation certificate from Mrs. Fairman. I'm going to miss her. She was one of the best teachers I've ever worked with. She was SO GOOD to these kids.



After the ceremony, the parents all presented Ms. Fairman with a gift card & flowers. And then much to my surprise, they also gave me a picture frame signed by each of the kids thanking me for teaching music this year. And then Ms. Fairman gave me some flowers & a gift card to Target. It made me feel so good. Teaching music was SO FUN this year. I'm going to miss this class SO MUCH.

After awards, we just sat around & partied with friends. Everyone said good-bye to everyone else & we ate LOTS of yummy food. Being in the military it's kind of hard because a LOT of these kids will move this summer & we'll probably never see them again. Military kids are SO STRONG to move from school to school. I'm grateful I have such fun kids who make friends easily. My kids are the BEST!




It's been a great school year. Congratulations Lorien!
I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment