Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 2 of Lorien's Soccer Camp!


Day 2 of camp was even better than day 1. Lorien can actually move the ball around now. It's amazing what a little bit of practice will do for a kid. She's having a blast too. (I'm just sad that we've had to miss 2 days of camp because of her ear infection, but hopefully we'll make it to the last day tomorrow.) She is so cute out there.


Okay, I know I'm such a mean mom for posting this video, but she is just SO cute! (Even when she trips & falls flat on her face!)


This video is much better. She gets several balls into the goal this time around. You'll have to forgive me for the jerky movements at the beginning. . .there was a chigger on my hand & I had to kill it before it got into my skin. The fun bugs of Germany! (chiggers are just like tics)

No comments:

Post a Comment