Monday, August 10, 2009

Girls Night Out!



Hooray for Girls Night Out! In our ward, we get to have a fun girls night out once every three months. I look forward to these super fun nights. This time we went to dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant Roma's here in Speicher where I got a schnitzel that was twice the size of ME! Then we walked off all that cheese & gravy by walking to the ice cream shop down the road. We each got something different & fun.

I got my favorite: Spaghetti Eis made with Peppermint Ice Cream & topped with crunchy hard chocolate! Mmmm...it was to die for!!



Thanks ladies for a fun night!





1 comment:

  1. Wow! I got to the picture of Spaghetti Eis, and I thought Hoot was going to have a heart attack. He loves that! He's had it in Germany before, and now he won't stop talking about it. Lol. It looks great! Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete