Monday, July 8, 2013

Bounce House Fun

It was pouring here in VA so we were trying to figure out what we could do that was fun, but inside.  I love the rain here, but when it rains. . . it RAINS.  We're talking typhoon pouring down rain.  30 seconds & you're soaked to the bone.

A friend of mine mentioned that she was taking her kids to the bounce house down in Chesapeake so we decided to tag along to get the kids out of the house without getting completely wet.  They had a BLAST.







Our favorite part of the whole bounce house was the
Hurricane Simulator.
It costed $2.00 for one turn inside the hurricane tube, but Oma is the spoiler & let the kids play SEVERAL times.  I thought it would be funny & that the kids would probably end up crying, but much to my surprise they LOVED it.  In fact, poor Oma ended up buying them about 5 rounds in it.  All the kids in the bounce house started cramming into the tube with our kids so everyone could have turns.  It was REALLY fun.



I loved watching the winds whip up the girls' hair.  They thought it was hilarious.






It was a GREAT rainy day activity.  I'm glad I have good friends that let me know what there is around here that's fun for the kids.  I'm still new & exploring it all.  This place was GREAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment