Monday, July 8, 2013

Night Games

Summer Vacation had officially begun. . . & you know what that means. . . 
NIGHT GAMES.

Every Friday night all summer long, I invite the entire neighborhood over to play night games in our backyard.  We play Tag, Capture the Flag, Steal the Bacon, Red Rover, Tug of War, Sardines, & tons more.  These kids LOVE coming over & playing with us & I always end with a yummy treat.  What's not to love?


Steal the Bacon

Red Rover

We had a total of 36 kids on our first night which is crazy.  I usually start with about 10 kids & by the end of the summer word of mouth spreads & we have about 45 kids.  We STARTED with 36.  I'm going to have 70 kids in my yard by the end of summer, you just watch.  And boy will I love every second of it!


So, if you have kids that are bored, send them over to my house on Friday nights from 7-8:30 pm for lots of FUN FUN FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment