Thursday, May 4, 2017

Easter Vacation Day 2 - Downtown Disney

The second day of our vacation, we took it pretty easy.  We chilled around the house & did crafts with the kids for most of the day & then Tuesday night we drove down to Downtown Disney to meet up with a dear friend of mine who I've actually never even met in person.

Even though Downtown Disney isn't actual Disneyland, it's got the same magical feeling, & I just love being there.  Cadence even said "Mom, I don't think I've ever seen you this happy!"  I just love Disney, what can I say?


It was SO nice to meet my dear friend & her sweet daughter & baby boy.  We met about 5 years ago on a makeup forum online.  We are very similar (moms, love Disney, love to cook/bake, etc.).  She lives a few blocks from Disneyland so it was great fun to meet up.



We spent a couple of hours shopping & hanging out in the stores.


The kids especially loved the Lego Store.  Disney & Legos. . . what's not to love?  It's a Potter's kids paradise.





They even had little stations where you could sit & build legos all afternoon.  My kids loved that.








When it was time to go home, each of the kids got a treat like a sucker or a chocolate bar.  Canyon opted for this HUGE sucker.




And he ate THE ENTIRE THING.
He was such a mess.


When we got home we made dinner & hung out watching movies. . . like Cool Runnings.  Family time is my favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment