Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Random April Excitement

After Spring Break happened, our lives went back to normal.  The kids were back in school.  Trek was working.  And I was busy being mom, taxi driver, teacher, doctor, maid, etc.  I know it sounds boring, but I sure love being a mom.

In family news, Craiger lost his first tooth.  He pulled it out all by himself the day before we went to the dentist.  He couldn't wait to show it off to the dentist.



Starbucks had a special "unicorn" frappachino (coffee free) for a few days, so being obsessed with unicorns, I had to try one.  It was delicious.  I loved the mango flavor.


Trek & I also discovered a restaurant in Sunnyvale that serves Döner Kebap, a favorite dish we ate all the time in Germany.  We've tried different places all over the country & this was the closest match we've found in the US.  It was really really good.


Cadence spent an entire afternoon making Pickett from Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them out of wire, hot glue, & paint.  It turned out really cute.


And we tried mascara on Cadence for the first time.  Where do my kids get these eyelashes?  SERIOUSLY?  I'm SO jealous.



McDonalds just started having Super Mario Brothers happy meal toys so we literally had McDonalds for the first time in almost a year (minus the stop we made with Opa & Oma on our way to their house).  The kids were pretty thrilled to get actual happy meals & toys.  





April was a great month.  Man, this year is flying by SO quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment