Saturday, March 27, 2010

London Temple in the Morning


So on day 5 (March 16th) we got to sleep in a little bit while my mom & dad did temple work for my Uncle Jack that morning. They wouldn't be done until 10:00 am, so we had a couple hours to do whatever we wanted, so we thought we'd take the kids for a walk around the temple grounds. The London Temple grounds are beautiful! There is a little stream that flows into a pond with a fountain. There's flowers everywhere & everything is green & beautiful. The kids LOVED walking around with us. As we were walking, Lorien started singing "I love to see the temple, I'm going there someday, to feel the holy spirit, to listen & to pray. For the temple is a house of God a place of love & beauty. I'll prepare myself while I am young. This is my sacred duty." I started to cry. My kids make me so proud. I'm glad Trek & I can teach them the importance of temple work & being worthy to enter the temple. I hope they choose to go there & be sealed to their spouses for eternity someday just like Trek & I.




No comments:

Post a Comment